Barr Alphonsus Ogar Eba: A Man Of Good Disposition And Overwhelming Compassion - Simon Okwori

By Simon Okwori

I have come to the realization that Judging a man from afar can never gives any accurate assessment or analysis, this is because I am one of those persons who were strongly  against the policy of the amiable DG, Cross River State-Due Process and Price Intelligence Bureau, Barr Alphonsus Ogar Eba. But the moment I came  close to him his humour has convinced me beyond reasonable doubt that he is a liberal and jovial person that harbours no ill feelings.

Highly independent- minded and very passionate for the progress and development  of his environment, community and state.
He is someone who pursues very rigorously whatever he believes in, a hard fighter.

His political dexterity and dynamism, foresight and sacrificial leadership,which he deployed against all odds to be where he is today is truly worthy of emulation.

He has tasted the savoury and unpalatable sides of politics and come out strong,a political tactician, master strategist and outstanding public servant and a shrewd  digital DG.

He is a man who makes one feel welcome regardless of one's status. He radiates positive energy which attracts people to himself I can vouch for his patriotism, he is affable, kind, enterprising, tenacious and ingenious.

I pray God uphold his kind heart and grant all his heart desires.

Yala is proud of you sir..keep moving!.

This a time to pray for all our leaders,this is not a time for a blame game..I don't need anybody's like or comment to validate my point...if you don't like what I do on my page kindly unfriend me...The battle is of the lord!

Post a Comment

0 Comments