One of the reasons why I want to represent my people is due to my burning desire to reach out to the most vulnerable in the society, the downtrodden, the lowly heard, and the weak who need a voice.
I am in politics to make a difference, to legislate for the good of my people, I am not in politics for my personal gains but for the greater good of Mbube East Ward 2 and the Ogoja nation.
My dear people, in a few days time, precisely Saturday, 30th May, 2020, I call on you to send me to the Ogoja Local Government Council, in order to add value and make meaningful progress for our collective good.
I come as one of your own, soliciting for your undiluted support to be Councillor of Mbube East Ward 2 so I can work towards deepening the frontiers of democracy in Ogoja.
Let's join hands together on the 30th May , 2020 by voting for an open, accessible, dogged, pragmatic, and people oriented leadership.
Jane Paddy Ogon
PDP Councillorship Candidate For Mbube East Ward 2


0 Comments