Chief Ray U. Murphy
A renowned Philanthropist and member of the All Progressive Congress in Cross River State, Chief Ray Ugba Morphy has rejected a ministerial endorsement by the Member representing Ogoja state constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Peter Odinga.
Hon Odinga who through his verified Facebook account 'Peter Odinga' solicited for the nomination of Chief Murphy for the ministerial position from the state noted that he was doing so based on his good ideas on issues, "I'm not in APC I won't have a say when ministers will be nominated. I however, will like to suggest to APC in CRS to nominate chief Ray Murphy for the post. Not only because he's from Ogoja but because he has good idea's on issues and perhaps for an opportunity to hold him to account if he doesn't deliver of which I'm sure he will. APC CRS, please do me the favour."
Chief Murphy in a reaction to the post took to the comment section and responded as thus; "Peter Odinga. I must commend you for being a true Ogoja representative. As your constituent, I can only say thank you, however, I am not bidding for that job for many personal reasons which I will not disclose here. In any case, Ogoja has many credible sons and daughters who fit the bill. Much thanks for finding me worthy for your endorsement."


1 Comments
Dangote Cement mega-dash promo begins with a huge slash down in prices and they deliver nationwide within two days.Buy cement for N1,3OO per bag and 5Okg Rice for N1O,OOO per bag.Contact the Marketing Manager (Sir Jubril Abubakar) on O7O1-66O-7O6O for bookings and enquiries.